How We Collect Information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. You may view portions of this Website without sharing any personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your name, email, address, or similar information. In these cases, we may collect non-personally identifiable information such as details of your visits to our website, or information about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Website. However, if you want to subscribe, send an email to us, sign up for our email list, make a purchase, create an account, or participate more fully, we will invite you to provide additional information about yourself and/or fill out a web-form and provide information about yourself including personally identifiable information which may also include credit card or similar payment information. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“Post” or “Posted”) on public areas of the website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“User Contributions”), and this information may include personally identifiable information. Your participation remains voluntary, and you do not need to provide requested information, but in such cases you may not be able to create an account, make a purchase, participate in certain activities, access certain portions of or features of this Website, or receive requested information from us. We may combine personally identifiable information you provide with non-personal information, information we receive from off-line sources, from any third party advertising network we may participate in, or other third parties, and our vendors and affiliates. All of these types of information are, together, referred to as “Information.”
Use and Sharing of Information. Opt Out.
By submitting personally identifiable Information, you agree that we or the other businesses we use in the course of running our business (for example, a payment processing service, an email-sending service or data hosting service) may contact you by any method or contact information you provide to us, including land-phone, mobile phone, text, fax, pre-recorded message, email, social media service, or other technology or methods. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, follow the un-subscribe instructions contained in the email.
We use and share Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our Website and its content to you.
- To provide you with information, subscription content, products or services that you request or sign up for.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the Information, such as sending a purchased product.
- To invite you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To contact you or provide notices, offers, or other information to you.
- To process purchase orders and payments.
- To protect our rights and interests, or those of our partners, vendors, affiliates, users, or other third parties.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law. Specific examples include: Analyzing our audience and use patterns for the website; Storing information about your preferences and allowing us to direct or customize specific content to you; Recognizing you when you return to this website or speeding-up your login.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.Non-Personal Information. Because non-personal Information or aggregate information does not identify who you are on an individual level, we do not limit the ways we may use or share non-personal information. For example, we may share non-personal information with our affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government.
We may share Information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as an email transmission company or hosting company. We may share personal information with third parties as part of our participation in a larger advertising network. We may also disclose Information as well as any other information regarding you or your actions on or use of this Site when we believe that such disclosure is necessary or desirable to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, or to protect the interests or safety of Website Owner, our vendors, partners, affiliates, other users of the Site or other third parties. In addition, we may share, disclose, and transfer all Information and any and all other personal and non-personal information we have collected to a successor-entity in the case of the sale of the assets of Website Owner, corporate reorganization, merger, change in control, or similar sale-of-the-business transaction.
We may share Information with any affiliate of Website Owner. We may use Information, including demographic information, to target certain communications or advertisements towards a particular group (for example, sending communications to people only in a particular State or geographic region).
Linked Websites. The Website includes links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from our Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
User Contributions Sections of the Website. Certain sections or functionalities of the Website may permit you to Post information that can be viewed by other website visitors. Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Because of the public nature of these sections and functionalities, information Posted here is not considered confidential. Website Owner cannot control, and is not liable for, how such Information may be used or shared by others.
Reviewing and Changing Your Information.
If you created an account or subscription with Website Owner, you may view, delete, and or update the Information you have submitted. To do so, scroll to the bottom of any page and click ‘Login to My Account’. All previous orders and customer information is accessible.
Cookies, Tracking and Opt Out of Behavioral / Targeted Advertising.
Website Owner and its online advertising vendors may use various technologies to collect information, including:
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on your device. Cookies provide information that is used for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively and to personalize/customize your online experience. You can choose to block these cookies as most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings. Doing so, however, may result in diminished performance on our site.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically whenever a user visits the site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. This information is used to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and for compliance, security and administration purposes.
Behavioral Advertising Opt Out. If you do not wish to participate in history/behavioral tracking to provide tailored content and advertising you may opt-out by visiting:
- Google’s Ads Settings https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated
- DoubleClick https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- NAI Opt-Out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
The Website is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have received information from a person under 13, please contact us and we will take appropriate action:
While we take certain physical, electronic and administrative measures designed to protect the confidentiality of Information, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot and do not guarantee that all Information will remain secure. By submitting information to Website Owner, you agree that you are aware of these risks. If you do not wish to submit your information electronically, do not do so, however in such case you may not be able to make use of the full functionality of this Website. You agree that Website Owner is not responsible for any consequence of illegal or unauthorized acts by third parties, including but not limited to hacking or similar crimes.
California Privacy Notice.
California Civil code § 1798.83 provides certain rights to California residents, including the right to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. To request such information, please contact us as described above.
Do Not Track Disclosure.
This Website does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
Based in United States.
This Website is intended for a United States audience. If you access this Website from outside the U.S., you acknowledge, agree, and consent that any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S., and subject to U.S. laws and regulations. Further, if you access this Website from outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local or national laws, rules or regulations applicable to such use. Website Owner cannot guarantee the Website conforms or is in compliance with laws applicable outside the U.S.
Contact Information: 3B Medical, Inc., 799 Overlook Drive, Winter Haven, FL 33884
You may contact Website Owner at info@3Bproducts.com